|介绍:||Too many people giving up on principles, too few people treating this as a learning site|
Have disabled my "contact me" to save myself from trolls, refugees from the Village People and ankle-biting idiot-th who work hard behind the scenes to get people banned
1. If you are going to leave the site, have a degree of dignity and don't start forum threads about it or post "farewell photos". Just leave, don't be a clown about it
2. Don't cry if you get negative comments, it's only a photo and nothing personal
3. Never think you know it all. You don't.
4. Notes are important and encouraged in the site guidelines. They help other photographers learn the story behind the image and the processes involved.
5. Having friends and mutually critiquing is ok, but be honest and don't "back-slap". Critique the image for what it is, not for who took it.
6. It should be treated as a serious photography site - if you are good, share your knowledge; if you are a learner, be prepared to learn
7. Certainly, if you announce to all and sundry you are leaving, have some integrity and stick to it
8. Have principles and stick with them. Don't sell-out because it's the easy thing to do. "selling out is a cardinal sin, sinning with a safety net..." as one of my fave bands once sang
9. Accept that the mods don't always agree with each other - and that some will favour the site troll
Treklensers that I have met!
17/3/11 10k pts, 400 photos posted, 3,549 critiques written, 34% of them useful. pastures new await. see ya.
|相机:||C540, Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mk II, Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EOS400D, Canon G12, Canon Powershot G9|
|说明:||Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Workshop Editor
Kilted-Arab is a favorite of 93 members.
|Public Groups:||Member: CaT loVeRs, Favorite Members (3), Best Of 2009, Pomegranate seeds 1|
|Favorites:||25 members [view photos] [read critiques] · 5 photos|